
Ashlie and I went to Color Me Mine for a date on Saturday night! It was super fun, her frog is way cute and my ugly vase is not. It's funny how life is, just when you think you have things figured out your daughter becomes an adult and things get more complicated. I thought her and I needed a night out with no lectures from me! I know she thought I wouldn't get through it but I did...and lecture free!! We had a good time and I love her so much.
4 comments:
hey fellow blogger. i hope thats me and my girls on future date nights. Oh, and i love on your last post how you put you love your family TODAY. classic. btw, you did a nice job on your talk sunday.
Hey, I did not know you were a blogger too! I am excited that you found me! BTW I never see you and miss your face. And I think your grandbaby is adorable...can't wait to have one of my own.
Ok so I was just looking at your blog and we have the SAME background! I just changed mine today so guess I copied you! :) OR...we both have good taste! I love your both!
Post a Comment