So my life has just become super scary! Ashlie has started blogging! Don't get me wrong I love it BUT when I look at her blog this morning and it's all about the morning I had (which I really wanted to forget) life gets a little scary! So my life is now completely like a reality tv show, it's all ending up on either FaceBook or someone in my family's blog. I guess I am going to have to try harder to be the person I want to be and not the one I am so I don't have to read about it and have all of you read about it too!! BTW Jason looks more like a hobo with the second outfit :)
Laugh or cry those are really the only choices :) Laughing is more fun!!
2 comments:
That is so funny! I'm glad my daughters can't blog yet - I'd be scared what they'd share :)
OH WHATEVER!! haha you totally love it. Just dont piss me off cause i will totally bust you out.
Post a Comment