Thursday, May 7, 2009

How cute is this??!!!

Ashlie made me an apron for Mother's Day.  Isn't she amazing!  She has gone craft crazy though.  It's out of control.  She is going to put all of her stuff on a blog soon!!!!  So bug her about it.  She is going to be selling all of the amazing things she is making.  Good for me...but irritating for her every single time she shows me something I am like a small child... OOOOHHHHHH can I have it...can I buy it....will you make me one.....and on and on.  Sorry Ashlie I just love everything you do!!  Even though it's not mother's day yet I wanted to take pictures of this fabulous apron.  I am glad someone is using my sewing maching :)

5 comments:

Ashlie Purcell said...

I think its funny that you made me take a picture with it on even though it is yours and I looked like trash at that moment.

Anonymous said...

super cute! she's crafty.

Katie & James Shannon said...

i want an apron i don't own one how much are they?

Jeff and Kristy said...

For real! I want one too.

HeaTheR & ChRiS said...

I want one too!! so cute! :)