Jason has the BEST basketball coach in the world. Jason is learning so much. He has the boys get into their defensive positions....it is SOOOOO cute to me :)
He is a really good free throw shooter as well enjoy this video too!
Your videos are great and I love that Jimmy is telling him what to do. And might I add that i am completely jealous that you are leaving for Disneyland in 1 day 17 hours 24 minutes and 5 seconds. have fun I will be thinking of you.
3 comments:
Your videos are great and I love that Jimmy is telling him what to do. And might I add that i am completely jealous that you are leaving for Disneyland in 1 day 17 hours 24 minutes and 5 seconds. have fun I will be thinking of you.
he is a natural!
Haha. WOW! Will the sideline coaching EVER stop...I submit that it will not! Haha. I love to see that nothing has changed! :)
Post a Comment