Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Stitches

Aaron was playing a woofleball baseball game on Sunday...This is what happens when a batter lets go of the bat and if flys across and hits a face!!! UGH! I don't know if you can tell but it is right through his eyebrow. Aparently metal bats and faces don't mix.
I am so not good at this stuff. Blood, kids in pain....it's all way to much for me. I felt so terrible for him....
Here is the end result all stitched up. 7 Stitches and one massive headache. Funny though now that all is well I look at this with such gratitude, things could have been so much worse. I am so, so, so grateful that a black swollen eye and some stitches is all we have to worry about. He kinda looks like a boxer now!....Poor boy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just walk it off. j/k that had to of hurt like no other. poor guy.