I feel like a have a girls camp hangover. I know most call it young women's camp, but to me it is still girls camp. Here is a photo of my
YCL 2 girls! They were such an amazing bunch of girls. I had such a great time, I was completely stressed out (as usual) but I think all in all everyone had a really good time. They made me laugh all week long. It's such hard work, doing campfire (at least for me) and being a
counselor, but I am so grateful to have had this opportunity. They are such amazing young women.
Here is glimpse at Deal or No Deal. The girls all love this game. It's so much fun.

What an amazing time I had at camp. It's like giving birth to a baby...during the middle you think I am NEVER doing this again and when it's over you think...hmmmm yah, I could do this again!
2 comments:
You are such a good person to do girls camp every year. I don't think anyone could pay me enough to do it. It takes a special person and you are one of those people.
Of course I love this pic because I think those girls totally rock!! They really love you too!
Post a Comment