Jimmy is such a great guy...he is a good dad too, he never minds when I want to do something (he does however mind when I give him jobs to do around the house :)). He got the boys up and out the door everyday (they had to buy lunch though!) but he did a great job and the boys survived and I went to education week. When I came home and things got back to "normal" I think they (Aaron & Jason) were wishing I would go back to education week!
Everyone tells me what an amazing thing education week is..."whatever" is what used to think, but after being there for a week and learning so many things I don't think that anymore. I didn't really know how empty I was until I got filled up! I loved this experience. I cannot really tell you all I gained, all I know is I feel like I have been given a fresh start. I loved it. It was worth whatever sacrifice had to be made. I think ANYONE who reads this should go...soon!! It is a great blessing to me to have been able to attend something so amazing.
That's all....
Here is a picture of the boys Jimmy took on the first day of school and sent to me.
An added bonus...got to spend some time with my sweet baby Brittany!! It was a good trip!
5 comments:
I love that Jimmy made sure to take a picture for you! I can't believe how big your boys are!
For the record I called him that morning with a checklist of things to make sure happened before they left for school and I was driving him CRAZY!!! Then to top it off I told him to take a picture and send it to me :) He puts up with me very well ;)
Been there done that. You helped me remember why I enjoyed Education Week so much in the past. Maybe I should do it again, hmmm. heaven knows, my "cup" seems to be empty a lot. You're great!
I love the background! Its super cute!
Hope you dont mind me sneaking a peak. I am new at this and this is such a cute blog. Have fun in Hawaii:)
Post a Comment