Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving

For the first time EVER I had Thanksgiving at my house. Amber really wanted to do the cooking (have I ever mentioned I don't love to cook?) so we had it at our house because there is more room than at Ambers. She did a fabulous job on the turkey it was delicious, we at one point thought it was a 28 lb. turkey....thankfully it was only 20 lbs. Here are a few photos of the day, we spent it being thankful for eachother....kinda :)
Aaron is definately thankful for Abby's cute little feet! Ashlie is definatley thankful that Aaron sits RIGHT next to her when Shawn is around! I am thankful Jason isn't in a gang...why is he always making weird hand signals....??
I am thankful for daughters...Ashlie is a sweet baby!I am thankful that I got to set a pretty table for the holiday.
Thanksgiving was wonderful, I couldn't have asked for a better day.
Good food, great family....awesome.


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks like you guys had a great time together. I love your family!

Tyler and Lisa said...

I found you! I didn't know you had a family blog! How are things! I can't believe how big your grandbaby is already!