Aaron had a big project due today in Geometry. First of all why is my 8th grader in Geometry??? Second of all I can't help them with homework anymore once they get to this level. I have blocked it all out, or forgot or maybe never learned it....but either way sadly I say I am no help with math homework anymore. So he had to make a project with household items that was a specific volume, but I still don't really understand but in terms that I could understand it was about a gallon of liquid. So Jimmy and Aaron spend a good 2 hours calculating and recalculating all the different things to come up with the right size containers to be the correct amount and then we had to make the household items into something....after many bad ideas Jason said....make a dog. WHAT A GOOD IDEA!!! I may not be good at math but I can do this!!!!!!!


5 comments:
that is so cute!
SO cute mom! I'm so proud of you! You're homework looks so great!
Wow I am not looking forward to that homework assignment in my future...I just want to get through 1st grade.
that is crazy - and I'll have to defer everything to Matt too... it's good to know that my mad crafting skills will come in handy though!! :) lol!
Can you save that when you're done? I can have Shannara turn it in next year LOL
Post a Comment