Friday, November 5, 2010

Life...after becoming unemployed!

When we came home from Florida I knew I was coming home to being unemployed. I also knew I was going to stay home for awhile without working. I had mixed emotions about that to be honest. I like working part-time. Full-time would be hard to get the boys to all of the stuff they are involved in but part-time is great. I was uncomfortable the first day everyone went on there way and I was at home. I cleaned the stove for 2 or 3 hours....it was so clean and I felt like I had accomplished something. Anyway I have gotten into a grove and feel like I am making good use of my time as a stay at home mom. EXCEPT that I don't blog anymore!! Apparently I am a terrible worker....because I mostly blogged at work....so I am going to try to fix this issue and blog more often because I know you have all been sad without constant updates about me and my family! :) So here goes a few!!! We have a new beautiful grandson!!! His name is Noah James Eilmas. He was born on October 20, Aaron was hoping for the 22nd (his birthday) but I think it was close enough. Amber did a great job, she is such a kind, calm, easy going mother...which is to say she is the exact opposite of me....she is amazing. And Noah....well that boy is super sweet!!
The week before Noah was born we went to Apple Hill. Amber takes her family every year. I on the the other hand have never taken Jason and Aaron only once when he was really little. It was only a sort of fun day for me. Jason had a melt down....I made the joke that everything was made out of apples at Apple Hill. UGH! He was starving and melting down quickly and I asked him if he wanted nachos to eat (which he eats all the time...everywhere) and he said no and freaked out. Later I found out he didn't want to eat apple nachos....he thought they would be gross! The whole thing was out of hand...ask Amber or Derek or Aaron to give you the whole story...it's just to embarrassing to blog about. I love that Jason boy he is so much like me. Somtimes that is good...and sometimes that is bad.

No comments: