Sunday, March 29, 2009

It's Been One of Those Weekends...

Do you ever have a weekend when you wonder...How will I get it all done? How will I get everyone fed and from here to there and with all the proper equipment...PLUS Jimmy is out of town so I am flying solo. Also it was a very busy weekend with my calling...HELP!!! So I woke up Friday morning and thought...well here we go! Saturday was much of the same...get up and start running...today was less busy but I had to visit teach my last sister and she is leaving for Sly Park in the morning so I knew I couldn't stay long but I had to take Jason with me (something I don't do very often). We visited for 15 or 20 minutes...I was doing good trying to get out in a timely manner...we said our good byes and off I went home. I was feeling good about the day not much left to do...I was really going to enjoy the rest of my Sunday and then in happened...I realized I left Jason at her house!!! What is wrong with me?? I have lost my mind...thankfully not my child. OK note to self...can't do it all in a weekend and don't loose the children!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok.....that is funny...and a little sad :) ha ha.

Cindy Jensen said...

Alisa, Oh, I love you and hopefully you can laugh about this...well at least sometime in the future. And, the camp meeting went so well, your girls did a wonderful job with their skit and the Lord's cookies:) You are amazing.

Stefani said...

I am so headed to that scenario.... :)

shelly said...

Great Alisa! Luckily you left him at a friends house and not in a store. Too funny! It was so great to see your family on Sunday, it reminded me of the good ol' days :)