Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Weekend in Provo

I went to see my sweet baby on Thursday and stayed until Sunday. It was such a great time. I love spending time with Brittany. We went to Salt Lake on Friday and spent the day there shopping and walking around Temple Square. It snowed part of the day....it was cold!! She didn't think it was to bad...but I was really really cold.

This is a picture of Britt and I at breakfast...It started snowing while we ate! I had flats on so we had to go back to her apartment and changed. I wasn't quite prepared for snow! Brittany's roommate spent most of the weekend with us, I just love her! Her name is Bri, we all tried on the same dress...we looked like bridesmaids...and the dress was UGLY! But we had lots of fun.
Yikes!! This really isn't cute!
OK so most of you are used to the snow but I am hardly ever in the snow, so this is a picture of it snowing...It was snowing a lot! Pictures of snow never really work out!
Britt took me to Thai Pan to do some shopping, that is a CRAZY big store. I walked around there most of the time dazzed and confused by the amount of home decorating things they have. I was also limited to what I could carry on the plane, which was comforting to Jimmy!
Our last outing was the the BYU final basketball game of the season, they won, it was a close game which made it really fun. We had a long walk the the Marriott Center and I was so cold...big surprise huh?

Sunday I went to church with Britt. I am always so completely amazed by the things taught by the kids in her ward. Sacrament meeting was amazing, I learned things and felt the spirit (and it was quite) I am grateful for her being able to have these experiences. Sunday school was no less amazing...wow! We came home had some potato soup and I was off to the airport! It's wierd when your kids grow up, it's different...but then still the same. I had a great weekend. Jason got lost on Friday, a carpool mix up so I almost died of a heartattack in Salt Lake but he was found so all is well. I had a great weekend with my sweet baby!

Click on the following link to see all the photos if you want!!

http://picasaweb.google.com/pierce.alisa/ProvoWithBrittany?feat=directlink

2 comments:

Alison said...

I am so glad you got to go since October didn't work out for you to come with me. BUT I am jealous that I didn't get to go with you this time and be at the fabulous basketball game like last year! There is always next year!! Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

that sounds like a lot of fun! maybe someday i can visit my girls when they FINALLY move out. someday.