Monday, August 3, 2009

Home from Bakersfield

I am home from Bakersfield. I can't say I will ever miss that place...it was so stinking hot there! I really enjoyed myself this week though. Brittany came with us, which was nice...even though she would have rather been at Disneyland (where we were supposed to be) but she was a trooper anyway. I love that girl. Ashlie said to me when I got home...you didn't ask me to go and I didn't I just thought she wouldn't have wanted to go...next time I'm going to make her come!! Aaron's team came in 4th place...not great but not to bad. The two teams that beat us were actually the two in the championship game, the boys did great I am very proud of them. If they would have won the world series would have been the week of the 18th of August (the first week of school) and I would have had to miss education week. I am so exicted to be going to education week, it's going to be amazing! I am really glad I don't have to miss this exciting opportunity, and I am glad to have a small break from baseball. It's never far, but a small break is great. I feel like crying though because soccer starts next week!!!!! AHHHHH! Anyway life is busy, life is good, I couldn't ask for more.

1 comment:

Ashlie Purcell said...

FOR REALS!! You never invite me and then just complain when I dont go hahaha but its ok I still love you :)