Sunday, August 9, 2009

Six Flags is no Disneyland

We were supposed to be at Disneyland all week...but instead we were home. We thought Aaron was going to have a tournament next week and so we cancelled our family vacation....believe me I know what you are thinking, my girls all told me. Anyway we are going to go in November instead and I am really really excited about that. I have never been to Disneyland anytime but July...hot, hot, July, so this is an exciting twist for me! Jimmy and I took the boys to Six Flags on Thursday I bought season passes and was DETERMINED to use them twice...now I feel like I got my money's worth. Jason is such a sweet boy, he will take pictures with me - he will do just about anything with me his is such a good boy.
Jason and I waiting in line for his favorite ride...Tony Hawk (it makes me motion sick)
The picture below is the dead fish the boys got to feed the sea lions.
The sea lion who enjoyed the treat we bought!
My attempt at taking a picture with Aaron. He's not as sweet as Jason :) Brittany would have been so proud of this picture...I am smiling right, looking at the camera...and then notice Aaron's hand shoving my face out of where his is! Brat :)
So I begged for a photo and this is what I got. Jimmy and Jason great...and the 12 year old...way to cool for school. Ha! He's a good boy so whatever, I guess 12 years of ME taking photos of him could have lead to this...but whatever!!!
We had a great day, shows, rides and food, but it was no Disneyland I can't wait for November!

4 comments:

The Esslinger Family said...

Disneyland in November is WAY better!! The weather is awesome and no lines!!! We are going the last week in October - can't wait!!! your boys crack me up, because mine already don't want to take pictures with me!! Must be a boy thing! :)

Katie & James Shannon said...

when are you going in november? im going november 7-11 and my mom is coming with us too!

Alisa Pierce said...

we are going on the 18th (i think?) We are gonna miss each other by a week... :(

JEN...Thats me! said...

November is a good month to go. Its when they start to put up there christmas decorations and make it feel like christmas and winter.Best MOnth!