Thursday, July 8, 2010
BOYS = BROKEN
The young women came over for a swim party on Tuesday and just before they started arriving I noticed this....It really got me thinking about all the broken things around my house. "NO ONE" did this...let me be clear....none of my children would ever let this happen. It's just a big surprise to all of us :)
Katie Gibson and I got to talking about how I should blog about this...but there are so very many things I need to blog about so I just kinda thought I would save it for later.
"No one" broke this back board also.
Aaron does take credit for doing this to the house. But he says his dad should have caught the ball :)
Derek did this to the blinds :) He cleaned all my windows AND blinds while Jimmy and I were on the trek and surprised us when we got home...there was a little accident but the thought was so very sweet, I LOVE my son in law. Atleast "no one" didn't do this.
The bottom of this new light is just gone and the glass is all broken, I think Jason did this with a soccer ball. "No one" is off the hook for this one too!
Jason uses all the toilet paper roll holders as handles to get up....WHY??? But these next pictures are the ones that really made me realize I needed to blog about broken things!!! Last night Aaron came in to our room at 3:30AM to tell us the pipe/faucet out front was broken..."no one" was up to no good.
So we had to turn the water off. When Aaron woke up this morning I asked him how he could have known that the faucet pipe was broken....I was just praying he would tell the truth. He cracked a smile and told me he didn't know what I was talking about......
Then I saw his leg....how did that happen? He had a friend over and they thought it would be fun to jump the fence in the dark...only thing they weren't counting on....a faucet.
Boys=Broken. I wouldn't have it any other way! Life changes when you have boys, you have to learn to let things go and just laugh. I love my sons so so much and someday they will be grown and nothing will be broken and I will be sad. So Boys=Broken it will be :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I was cracking up so loud at work when I read the broken blinds by Derek part...
soooo true! My boys are much younger but I have already learned that I can never own nice things :(
I love it and OH SO TRUE! This is the best post!
HAHAHa... thats so funny! The other night when we were swimming Aaron tried to say Shawn was the one that broke the hoop but it was broken before he started playing. No one is a sly one. Also it would have been awesome if you had a picture of jasons accident with his pull up bar/bathroom towel rack.
I love it!! Just a glimpse of what I have to look forward too!!
I LOVE it...it was all so total blog worthy.
HAHA I died reading this! I love that "NO ONE" Broke most of those things ;p
Post a Comment