Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Orlando Here We Come!!!
We are leaving in the morning for Orlando! We are so excited!!! It's a long way to go to play baseball, but hopefully it will be worth it. We are spending sometime at Disney World as well. It's gonna be HOT I'm not gonna lie :) I have created a team blog for Aaron's team so click here to see it! I will update it everyday while I'm gone. Don't worry I know what you're thinking...why can't she update her blog when she's home...I have no really good solid answer for that :) Other than consistency is always a problem for me :) I can do anything for a couple of weeks. I hope you all will check in and leave some comments, I don't think the team knows how to do that :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I will miss you and I will check your baseball blog daily. AND I get to spend a week with you when you get home - sweet!!
I can't wait to spend a week with you Alison. Thanks for inviting me to Education Week last year it was one of the best times ever!!! See you soon!
Post a Comment