Wednesday, May 18, 2011

And She's Off!

It's official Brittany is on her way to Brazil!! She left Salt Lake this morning and left Detroit at 5pm to Brazil. She arrives there tomorrow morning....10 and a half hour flight! That is a crazy long flight.

BUT today I was a little sad and I thought I would drowned my sadness in Chipotle....while I was waiting in line I got an email from some guy that works in the Salt Lake Airport....at first I was freaking out that something was wrong and then I look at the attachments!! Here is one of the pictures he sent me....

Incase you can't tell she's the 4th from the left.... Can you believe that a man that works in the airport sent this!!??? He said whenever he sees groups of missionaries he takes a photo to send home to the families.....WHAT A GREAT MAN!!!!! Thank you kind stranger! So she is officially gone...I am so proud of her! She is awesome! I got to talk to her for over an hour too!!! I love that girl so much!!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What a great picture! So excited for Brittany...and for you!

Tyler and Lisa said...

That was really nice! She looks good....just like a missionary!